All the Important Information about Project-Based Full-Stack Development Boot Camp
KnowledgeHut provides a wide range of courses to people from all over the world and therefore, its certifications are accepted worldwide by all organizations. Instead of taking much of your time, the courses offered by KnowledgeHut are rigorous and detailed so that in less amount of time you can earn master-level knowledge and skills to excel in any desired field. One such course or certification is the KnowledgeHut Full Stack Developer Certification which involves learning in-demand tech skills, building new, rich, and functional apps, and making a job-ready portfolio. The work of a Full-Stack developer in simple terms is to handle the programming behind an application (the server-side), create user interfaces, and ensure cross-platform compatibility (the client-side).
The Full-Stack Development Boot Camp offered by KnowledgeHut ensures a secure job for you within 3 to 6 months of taking the course. Various recruiters are affiliated with KnowledgeHut to hire innovative professionals for various jobs. The course involves best-in-class live training, hands-on learning using Cloud Labs, and much more. This course doesn’t require you to have prior extensive programming knowledge so you can also start from scratch and learn expert programming skills. Once you are acquainted with programming, extensive full-stack skills would be taught to you by experienced professionals.
Key Features of the Full-Stack Development Training Course
- Live instructor-led sessions for more than 140 hours. They’ll help you clear all your doubts and questions then and there with the expert trainer. Plus live training provides a learning environment for you as many people are taking the same course as you are.
- Hands-On with Cloud Labs for more than 250 hours. Cloud Labs have come into use in the recent past and have been good for teaching students all across the globe by providing hands-on experience. You can experiment with all the new apps that you create along the course of this training and gain real-world experience.
- On-demand self-paced learning mode for more than 100 hours. Besides the blended learning mode that comes in two parts i.e., full-time and part-time, a self-paced learning mode is also provided because many a time because of our different time zones, lifestyles, and priorities we don’t always get time to study. Therefore, KnowledgeHut has simplified learning for you by providing you with a customizable course so that you can study as per your needs.
- Immersive learning based on projects (individual and group). KnowledgeHut provides a deep and extensive learning course that involves creating projects. You’ll be given many sorts of projects to help you master full-stack development skills so that when you get a job you know all sorts of problem-solving and logical techniques that are required from you to build the next big app. Group projects would also be provided to upscale your team-building skills and help you understand team dynamics which would be required from you as a full-stack developer.
- A curriculum or syllabus based on present-day industry requirements. The latest job requirements are thoroughly searched upon and the syllabus is updated accordingly because the goal of KnowledgeHut is to prepare candidates for the real world. That is why they also invite recruiters from various companies to hire candidates who have completed the certification.
- Making a professional-grade project portfolio. A good portfolio is one of the key factors that attract recruiters to you and therefore the course also provides extensive options and important knowledge to you so that you can have one of the best professional job portfolios for the job that you want.
The Full Stack Development Job is Highly Demanding
We use plenty of mobile applications on our phones and the web in our day-to-day life. There are applications for almost everything and these applications are very useful too. A highly sophisticated modern-day application would require a vast team of experts which opens up various job opportunities for all kinds of professions. A developer who traverses job functions across full stack has a very crucial role to play in the development of the app. He becomes the linking glue between the different functions without which the application only exists in parts and is not useful. By taking the full stack development course you expand your expertise through various tools.
A back-end developer doesn’t know CSS and a front-end developer can’t write an SQL query and these are the major drawbacks of such developers. Becoming a full stack developer, on the other hand, makes you very valuable because you can do the job of two different professionals alone. And as a result, also receive a high salary. It has been estimated that the average salary received by a full-stack developer is $111,293 per annum.
It’s expected that the demand for software developers will grow by 17% by 2026 which is much more than average. More than 253,000 new roles for software developers will be created which means that this is a growing field and there’s so much more to learn along the way that you can never get bored of programming. You should take advantage of this growing demand and learn all there is to learn about full-stack development from databases and servers to systems and clients. Becoming a full-stack developer provides a versatile skill set and opens up various job roles for you.
There is so much to learn in the full-stack development training course. You’ll be taught building, deploying, securing, and scaling programs and expert-level skills for user interface, business logic, and database stacks. You’ll work on group projects and gain real-world work experience. The course has two modes: blended learning mode (full-time or part-time) and self-paced mode. You can choose any as per your time preference. A full-stack developer is a highly demanding job and is therefore highly paid too because it is in simple terms the combination of the job of a back-end developer and a front-end developer. KnowledgeHut focuses on providing a job-ready project portfolio to you so that you become a versatile developer who has all the important skills to sustain a long and healthy tech career.